Friday, February 10, 2012

C4T SUMMARY #1- Got a blog? Make a book?

The blog I was selected to read was about making a book out of blog posts. She believes books from blog posts are bettter than hard back books. The summary of my comment was encouraging her to stick to her vision,because of the demand for learning via the web.

The teacher I was assign to did not respond to my comment, nor did she have another post for me to comment on so I comment on one of the old ones she had. The title of the blog is GENERATION OF BLOGGERS, she talks about how long blogging has been around. She also had the opportunity to start a program with her two daughters who are also teachers. I just commended her on her passion for teaching and reaching the kids in different ways, and also stated that it must be wonderful to be able to work with her daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment