Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blog Post #13

This was a very difficult assignment, but however I made it through. The hardest part of this assignment was the thought of it. I thought the process would be impossible, because I have a family, but my fiance was very understanding through the process. The day I chose to go without electronics was I day I had to substitute teach and go straight to my other job. I had to be at Clark middle school at 7:00 am. This part was kind of a breeze because I was teaching all day. After school was out I rushed home to take a shower and to prepare myself for my regular job. This was the hard part, because I was tired and really wanted to talk to my fiance. I got to my other job by 3:00pm and haven't talk to my family all day.Like I said before the hardest part about this assignment was the thought of it. I left work around 11:00pm and I was tired and ready to go home and pass out. Going without electronics wasn't that difficult it was the thought of it. I had a long day and it was difficult to get through without hearing from my family.
my pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment