Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blog assignment #9

2009-I really can relate to this blog. I am a substitute teacher and I did not know what to expect. The training classes we had to take are different from  the classroom setting. I tried to be too nice at times and tried to be too mean at times. When I relaxed and listened to the students it was easier to communicate with them. I agree communication means everything, without it, it becomes very hard to teach.
mypictures
2011-People who have a purpose for change have joy about new ideas for change. People who don't have a purpose just go through the motions. People who have purpose normally stand out, that is why people with purpose are different. I am use to being the outcast, and I love it. Being the outcast allows me to do the unexpected.He is right promotion is outside of your comfort zone. Any time I feel like I am comfortable I do something I am afraid to do. That lets me know I am growing.

1 comment:

  1. "He is right promotion is outside of your comfort zone." I don't understand.

    Exceedingly brief. I hope you got a lot more out of Mr. McClung's reflections than is apparent by what you wrote.

    I hope you will make annual reflections like Mr. McClung.

    ReplyDelete