Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BLOG POST #8

mypictures
Dr.Richard E. Miller- Dr. Miller presentation was amazing. Technology is taking the ability to learn to another level.Learning should no longer be boring. there are many ways as a teacher for us to make learning exciting. Learning to communicate through multimedia is the way for the future. What use to take hours can happen in a matter of seconds now. Carly Pugh- Carly's post was beyond what I expected, It was very inspiring and also an eye opener. Most of the videos we watch were by professors,but this one was by a student and it reaches the ranks. Carly has really set the bar, and we should all take her advice, and think differently.If I were to create a video it would be on mental health. I think people need to stop worrying about things that do not matter. Stress is the cause for most diseases today. I my self have had issues with worrying about things I can not change. I would like to do a video or presentation about enjoying life, and that starts with enjoying yourself. Learning to change is not optional but it is now demanding. With this fast paste changing environment change must occur, in order to be effective. Change is difficult to some especially someone who has been doing it a certain way. Usually we change we something is no longer working, now we change to stay relevant .


-

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joe,
    Your blog this week is short and simple and straight to the point. I agree that Carly's post was awesome. Did you watch all her videos she had on her blog? They were awesome!!!!!! I even posted one on my blog because it had a great meaning to it. Joe, keep your head up and keep up the good work.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete