Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blog Assignment #1

me and my oldest daughter

My name is Joe Hunter and I was born in Mobile, AL. My major is Physical Education and I desire to become a coach one day.The reason I selected Physical Education was because of my athletic history. I was a three star athlete(football,track and basketball) in high school. In 2002, I received a full scholarship to play football at the university of West Virginia. I attended West Virgina for 5 years. However, I did not received a degree in my course of study. I moved back to Alabama in the year of 2008 and got a job to support the family(two daughters) I started. After working a couple of years of hard labor out of my expertise, I decided  to go back to school. Sports is what I have done my whole life and sports is what I would like to continue to do the rest of my life.
Time managemnet is very important and stress related. I have a daily to do list and it gives my a piece of mind once it is completed.  Good time managemant allows me to be effective at those things I desire to do.
The video pretty much touch basis on what I already knew, but confirmed the importance of it.

2 comments:

  1. I guess your football eligibility is gone. Too bad. We could use some help!

    Welcome to EDM310.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joe! My name is Anna! You and I are perfect to be blog buddies. I played softball at West Alabama. In high school, I played volleyball, basketball, softball, and golf. Did you like Virginia? I have always wanted to visit there. I heard it was beautiful. You and I seem to be very similar! I have a daily to do list that seems to grow longer and longer everyday! I'll see you around. If you need any help let me know:)

    ReplyDelete